Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Kai's Swimming Lessons!

Today was Kai's 1st day for her formal swimming coaching. I had wanted her to start her lessons last year only but I was the one who was not very comfortable with the idea and backed out. This year all of us (Kai, Ri and me) decided to go for swimming in the morning and then I felt that I should send her to a profssional coach.

Today during her coaching, Ri wa also in the pool, ofcourse swimming on his own and Kai with her Sir. I was watching all elated at how my little princess was swimming. I was so elated to see her completing 2 breadths and 1 length with her sir. And mamma was all head over heels at the little ones acheivement. And here comes the Big Thing - Kai did all this with her float!

Whatever it was, I was very excited at this and the joys of motherhood. Only a mother can be so thrilled at such an acheivement.

Not sure how long would she enjoy her swimming lessons and when she would learn. But Mom is Head Over Heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment