Friday, September 4, 2009

Too Much Learning for Little Brains?

Conversation between kai and me

Kai: Mamma, my school keeps on moving round and round (she meant revolves)

Me: What makes you think that?

Kai: Yes Ma it moves round at every night

Me: Ok tell me what makes you say that it moved round and round in the night when you see it in the morning?

Kai: See Ma Sejal Mam’s class was at the end and now it is first. Our music class was just besides the principals’ office and now it has moved on the other side

While I could not stop laughing at this conversation, I realized that this thought process took place in her mind because while reading some book, we had been explaining her about how the earth revolves round the sun.

I often wonder, is all this not too much for the tiny brains?

No comments:

Post a Comment